[strongSwan] Fwd: Strongwan Linux to Amazon VPC

Edvinas Kairys edvinas.email at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:43:52 CET 2020

UPD:

What i noticed more:

That Linux sends duplicated packets: one through vti1 interface and other
one via other int (even the the routing table says sends it throught vti1)

[image: image.png]

 ip route get 10.64.36.246
10.64.36.246 via 169.254.13.209 dev vti1 src 169.254.13.210
    cache

dcvpnl001prpitx# sho ip route 10.64.36.246
Routing entry for 10.64.32.0/19
  Known via "bgp", distance 20, metric 100, best
  Last update 2d15h11m ago
  * 169.254.13.209, via vti1

Routing entry for 10.64.32.0/19
  Known via "ospf[1]", distance 110, metric 50, tag 100
  Last update 2d20h47m ago
    10.254.1.182, via p2p1.401
    10.254.1.180, via p2p2.400

Seems like the one which goes through vti1 is rejected. (no response found)
could you elaborate why this behaviour could be ?

Thanks