[strongSwan] No network connection after long time of no activity

Yongqiang He thehyq at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:22:13 CET 2020

Hi,

I have noticed a strange problem and has no idea what's going on. Here is
the problem: lets say I connect to a strongswan-based vpn server from my
android phone before bedtime, and then in the morning my phone shows that
vpn is still connected but all my apps say there is no network connection.
The network issue can be fixed if i reconnect the VPN or just disconnect.
This happened to me a few times. Maybe there is some config i should pay
attention to?

Thanks a lot!