[strongSwan] Strongwan Linux to Amazon VPC

Edvinas Kairys edvinas.email at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:34:00 CET 2020

Hello,

I managed to establish BGP connection from Strongswan box to AWS VPC. I can
ping internal interfaces from AWS to that Linux box, even the traffic
passes through that box successfully encrypted/decrypted. The only thing i
can't make work right now is the ping from Strongswan box to Amazon VPC
using source address other but the vti interface' (169.254.13.208/30). I
got noroute (ip -s tunnel show) errors while trying to ping from other
address.
In other words: everything works except the connection sourced from other
address than (169.254.13.208/30)

Could you please help me with this last step ?

My configuration is here:

https://pastebin.com/96vMa2wj

Please take a look.