[strongSwan] IPsec drop policies 2

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Sat Feb 1 23:27:18 CET 2020

Hello Bernd,

I took a look at the data you provided and it looks okay.
Are you connecting to your router from its LAN or over the Internet?
If not, then the packets are caught by the drop policy and you will need a policy for those, too.

You can chain shell commands together as I showed in the command I sent you earlier.
You can use that to do stuff even if the connection is disconnected intermediately.

Kind regards

Noel