[strongSwan] Details of strongSwan on Windows

Billy Buckman bbuckman63 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:21:58 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am attempting to flesh out the details of the strongSwan Wiki
instructions for strongSwan on Windows. However, I have run into two
problems.

#1. How does swanctl.conf ever get used? Does charon-svc look for it
automatically?

#2. When I invoke charon-svc, I receive errors to say that registering WFP
provider failed and libcharon-receiver has an unmet dependency.

Does anyone know the answer to these problems?

The documentation of the steps taken to arrive at this stage is at:

https://bbuckman.github.io/strongswan/2018/05/19/strongswan-windows.html#problems

Billy.