[strongSwan] using IPsec with systemd

Marcos Gonzalez marcos.gonzalez at genomcore.com
Tue Sep 19 16:37:51 CEST 2017

HI

Thanks for the info but Im looking some examples, not only the wiki. Im
interested to find how to monitor service with some program like monit,
because sometimes is breaking and I need to recover in the moment.

I was using all ezamples from your web, but justly I can't find some
reference from this method to register connections.

Any suggestions?