[strongSwan] listen interface specification

Piyush Agarwal agarwalpiyush at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:03:42 CEST 2017

I don't see any loopback addresses listed in the "known interfaces":

8150 00[KNL] known interfaces and IP addresses:
8151 00[KNL]   p2p1
8152 00[KNL]     169.x.x.x
8153 00[KNL]     fe80:::4ae5

where p2p1 interface has an internal 169 IP, not the one I want to listen
on. The IP I want to listen on is actually on the lo interface:

ip -d addr show lo | grep 104.100.x.x
    inet 104.100.x.x/32 scope global lo

Not that it should matter, but all this is being done inside a ip/mininet
network namespace.

Thanks.
Piyush