[strongSwan] ipsec.secrets file is missing

Carlos Yuste carlos.yuste at mantica-solutions.com
Mon Jun 6 16:51:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

My wild guess is that you don’t have the O.S. IPsec part installed (such as setkey command) and therefore it is failing. You can try to recompile adding  <https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Kernel-libipsec> kernel-libipsec support and if it fails, please provide all the info and logs of your system to be able to figure out the issue

BR