[strongSwan] VPN with preshared Key between BB10 andRaspberry-Pi

Christian Klugesherz christian.klugesherz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:34:53 CEST 2016

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for this information, which definitively don't simplify the task... :-(
My BB OS is 10.3.2.2836
Yes, I spent a lot on crackberry.com and other VPN-BB implementation
sites, unfortunately I didn't succeed for now. :-(

I'm bit surprised relative to VPN IP6, because I can see some incoming
traffic on my Raspberry.
My VPN is behind my NAT-Router

I will try to fix the current issue for now, because to switch to IPV6
might to be a big challenge for me.

Jul 19 14:43:57 raspberrypi charon: 16[CFG] selected peer config 'BB10'
Jul 19 14:43:57 raspberrypi charon: 16[IKE] initiating EAP_MSCHAPV2
method (id 0x0F)
Jul 19 14:43:57 raspberrypi charon: 16[IKE] received
ESP_TFC_PADDING_NOT_SUPPORTED, not using ESPv3 TFC padding
Jul 19 14:43:57 raspberrypi charon: 16[IKE] no private key found for
'ckl.freeboxos.fr'

 Regards

Christian