[strongSwan] VPN with preshared Key between BB10 andRaspberry-Pi

Yuri D p_port at mail.ru
Wed Jul 20 09:05:58 CEST 2016

Hi!

As per my understanding, You're absolutely newbie in all those things about
VPN, so I HIGHLY recommend You start with simple PSK based EAP-MSCHAPv2
without any certificates. Than, You'll can to start with sertificates after
succesful install VPN. So again, start with crackberry, I can't remember
exact topic name, something about Amazon and VPN.

Everything above is IMHO, of course.

Now about You current config. Log clearly says You haven't private key for
Your certificate. So, what You should to have in few words:
- on server side if You want PKI for its authentication
CA certificate ONLY (without private key!!!)
server PRIVATE key, not CA private key!
server certificate
- on client side, if You want its PSK auth on server side
CA certificate ONLY
- on client side, if You want its PKI auth on server side, add from above
next things:
client private key, not CA private key!
client certificate

NEVER EVER put Your CA private key close to public access.
And PLEASE read sources about PKI infrastructure carefully before You start
Your tries using it.