[strongSwan] Problems making Windows 10 route all traffic

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Mon Feb 22 18:43:54 CET 2016

Hello Duarte,

> I'm able to get a Windows 10 client to connect to the VPN but, I can't seem to
> get it to route all traffic through the endpoint. When I, for example, check my
> external IP (by asking Google) when connected to the VPN it still reports my
> home connection IP instead of the VPN endpoint.
So check the routing table of your client?

Also, only ipsec.conf is pretty useless. At least additional logs are required to be able
to tell if there are any problems with your VPN. There have been instances before where users didn't correctly tell
if the VPN connection was actually correctly established.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658