[strongSwan] Necessary parameters to compile for EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2 as IPSec Client

yukou katori k10lie.tech at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 01:01:47 CET 2016

Hi,
I want to setup IPSec "Client" with Strongswan5.3.5 using EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2.I see the following parameters related to it.# I want to test a IPSec Security Gateway product as IPSec Terminator to check IOT.
./configure --help  --enable-eap-ttls       enable EAP TTLS authentication module.  --enable-eap-mschapv2   enable EAP MS-CHAPv2 authentication module.  --enable-eap-identity   enable EAP module providing EAP-Identity helper.
Only the 3 parameters above to work as Client is fine to install?If parameters other than what I listed are necessary, could you give me any suggestion please?