[strongSwan] Problems making Windows 10 route all traffic

Duarte Silva duarte.silva at serializing.me
Sun Feb 21 14:23:34 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm able to get a Windows 10 client to connect to the VPN but, I can't seem to
get it to route all traffic through the endpoint. When I, for example, check my
external IP (by asking Google) when connected to the VPN it still reports my
home connection IP instead of the VPN endpoint.

The configuration follows in the attachments. I know this is a question that
goes around and around but nothing that I have found worked. The firewall
doesn't seem to be the problem as it seems no traffic gets routed.

Thanks in advance,
Duarte