[strongSwan] mutual TNC attestation

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Aug 3 20:10:27 CEST 2015

Hello Thomas,

yes this is possible with strongswan 5.3.2. Have a look at my
presentation given at the 2015 TCG Members Meeting in Edinburgh:

   https://www.strongswan.org/docs/TCG_Edinburgh_2015.pdf

The only thing you have to do is to load the tnc-imc and tmc-imv
plugins on both the TNC client and TNC server and of course the
needed IMCs and IMVs (for attestation usually the OS and Attestation
IMC plus the Attestation IMV). In order to activated the mutual
attestation capability set the following parameter in strongswan.conf

charon {
   plugins {
     tncss-20 {
       mutual = yes