[strongSwan] mutual TNC attestation

Thomas Strobel ts468 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 19:42:11 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

being new to the mailing list, I first want to thank everyone that is or
was involved in developing strongswan as open source project, it's
amazing! Thanks!

Now my question. I'm thinking of using strongswan to secure P2P networks
with mutual TNC remote attestation. Does strongswan support that use
case? I mean, is it possible that both sides act as TNC client and
server at the same time, and that a connection is only established after
both sides verified the integrity of the other side?

Many thanks
Thomas