[strongSwan] setting up a mac os x client

Cindy Moore ctmoore at cs.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 10 00:10:06 CET 2014

I'm trying to set up a mac os x client to use a certificate based
authentication.  I've created root and host (and client, w/private
key) certificates with ipsec pki, then created p12 packages and
successfully loaded them into the keychain on the mac I'm using.  On
the server side (ubuntu 14.04) of things I have

root at vpn:/etc# ipsec listcerts