[strongSwan] Strongswan Android VPN Client Features

Bharath Kumar cbkumar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:47:47 CET 2013

Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot. I got it to work with the suggested server configuration.

Also, currently the gateway information and the authentication method is to
be manually entered (along with username/password). To ease deployment to
multiple machines, is it possible to have the app "import a profile" with
the appropriate config settings. The user will still need to enter his
username and password but the rest are taken care by the profile.

Just wondering if you see this feasible...

Thanks,
Bharath Kumar