[strongSwan] roadwarrior user groups

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Thu Jun 27 14:26:42 CEST 2013

The only way I have thought to do this are around common resource groupings. So if you know that backend A & B are commonly accessed together then create a profile based on resource rather then end user /device.

We use this approach for quite a few scenarios, and really the manageability of the connection profiles hasn't been too much of a headache, if anything it has actually made it much easier to a) Debug and b) Monitor.

Andy Paton
Business Development Solution Architect
andy.paton at hp.com