[strongSwan] Strongswan 5.0.4 - RoadWarrior DNS Configuration (RIGHTDNS)?

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Tue Jun 25 13:34:21 CEST 2013

All,

Thanks for you help on this one, for future reference (if anyone stumbles across this problem) then my issue was:

Ipv4_forwarding

It turns out that somewhere between trying to make this work on Version 4.X of SS, and upgrading to Version 5.0.4, I managed to forget to enable ip forwarding.

As soon as this was enabled the "rightdns=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX" worked, and I now have connection specific DNS working nicely.

Regards,

Andy