[strongSwan] Strongswan 5.0.4 - RoadWarrior DNS Configuration (RIGHTDNS)?

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Mon Jun 17 11:04:39 CEST 2013

All,

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the below?

It doesn't appear that rightdns is adding entries to the resolv.conf file?

Manually adding entries to this file also seem to appear to fail DNS lookup when accessing over the tunnel, however the local machine (Gateway) is able to resolve the names.

Regards,

Andy Paton

[HP]<http://www.hp.com/>