[strongSwan] Strongswan with freeradius on Debian server

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Apr 30 14:30:32 CEST 2013

Hello Sabrina,

the strongSwan ldap plugin is used for CRL fetching only. If you want
to store your user credentials on an LDAP server then you have to
configure the Freeradius server accordingly. I think there is sufficient
information available from the Internet on how to do this, e.g.

  http://wiki.freeradius.org/protocol/LDAP

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org