[strongSwan] Strongswan with freeradius on Debian server

Sabrina Louison-francois sabrina.louison-francois at ens-cachan.fr
Tue Apr 30 14:38:09 CEST 2013

My freeradius is already configured to use LDAP since we use "eduroam"
in our university (2007). On my strongwan server, a radtest command is
ok with the user I want. But through ipsec.secrets, it doesn't work
properly.

Sorry to bother you. I'll probably end up finding the solution.

Regards,

Sabrina