[strongSwan] Strongswan with freeradius on Debian server

Sabrina Louison-francois sabrina.louison-francois at ens-cachan.fr
Tue Apr 30 14:15:44 CEST 2013

Le 25/04/2013 15:35, Sabrina a écrit :
> Thanks for your help. But I had my TLS problem again. I had to add all
> the certificates chain of my radius server into my client
> ipsec.d/cacerts to make it work.

I'm sorry to return with the same problem but I can't make it work and
really don't know where to look at. Everything is working well with a
cleartext password in /etc/freeradius/users.

But when I try with a ldap user's, the password is not sent... and
radius server says "Login incorrect".

Is there a way to make it work with an ldap authentication ? Ldap
plugins is loaded on my strongswan server.

--
Sabrina