[strongSwan] Missing "ikev2/nat-portswitch" and "ikev2/nat-rw-mixed" tests on www.strongswan.org

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Apr 2 15:00:45 CEST 2012

Hello Stéphanie,

these two scenarios were added to the strongSwan repository at the
time when the NAT-Traversal functionality implemented by two HSR
students was merged into the main branch. The scenarios have never been
used in our software regression tests because they require some special
test functions added by the students which never made it into the
official test harness. Therefore just remove the ikev2/nat-portswitch
and ike2/nat-rw-mixed scenarios when you want to run the whole
test suite.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org