[strongSwan] leftID and rightID

nima chavooshi nima0102 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:17:35 CEST 2011

Hi
Realy thanks for your attention and complete reply.
Then,according to your explanation it's better that i set SubjectAltName
instead of DN,is that tru?
In prevoius mail,you told if I do not set leftid or my cerificate does not
contain DN or SubjectAltName,then one default value will be selected,ok,but
what is this value?
In order to restrict and increase security in connection phase of tow
gateway it's better I set DN or SubjectAltName so that only gateway i want,
can connect to my gateway.

thanks a lot for your help.