[strongSwan] leftID and rightID

nima chavooshi nima0102 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:25:49 CEST 2011

Hi
Realy thanks for your attention and complete reply.
Then,according to your explanation it's better that i set SubjectAltName
instead of DN,is that true?
In prevoius mail,you told if I do not set leftid or my cerificate does not
contain DN or SubjectAltName,then one default value will be selected,ok,but
what is this value?
another question is, Can I set "rightcert" instead of rightID??
In order to restrict and increase security in connection phase of tow
gateway it's better I set DN or SubjectAltName so that only gateway i want,
can connect to my gateway.

Thanks a lot for your help.