[strongSwan] Maemo N900

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Feb 24 15:26:07 CET 2011

Hello,

for configuring a new connection or editing an existing one
you must select "Settings" in the Application view (where the
entries Web, Media Player, Calendar, Photos, ... are).

In "Settings" look a padlock icon labeled with "strongSwan VPN"
and select it. You will then get the:

 strongSwan Connections
                         New
                         Edit