[strongSwan] Maemo N900

kva kva.kva at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:22:43 CET 2011

Hi

I have installed two packets "strongSwan IPsec VPN v4.5.1" and
"strongSwan IPsec VPN Applet v1.0.1-2" on my n900.

When I run applet I cannot configure a connection because I have not
"New Connection" window (like on wiki page). I see only window with
two buttons: "Connection:" and "Connect". After pushing on Connection
I get window with header "Connection:" only.

I want to use strongSwan like a VPN client for Check Point Firewall.
Is it possible?
I try to change ipsec.conf file (ipsec restart after that), but I
don't see packets from my nokia to Check Point FW anyway.