[strongSwan] Does Strongswan support PEM format

michalle OY michalle_oy at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:01:23 CET 2010

Andreas,
Thanks for your clarification.
I found the root cause about the error report. Before sending out the Authentication Payload, the implementation in my part always do one round check to see if the public key could create the same Auth Payload. Unfortunately, the OpenSSL modified the input Auth Payload after the check, so the wrong Auth Payload was sent out.
Now the issue has fixed.

Thanks
Michalle