[strongSwan] routing between strongswan clients

Tito f.disclosure at gmail.com
Sun May 23 09:06:04 CEST 2010

I configured and tested the example "Test ikev2/nat-two-rw".  from the
strongswan web page:
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults43/ikev2/nat-two-rw/

I am able to ping "sun" eth1 interface from "alice" and "venus", which
works. What i would like to do is ping "alice" from "venus" or "venus"
from "alince". Something like ping between road warrior clients going
trough the gateway "sun"! If someone has done this before I would really
appreciated if he can share to configure "sun" for that purpose.

thank you in advance

Tito