[strongSwan] bare minimum required kernel modules/version

Dimitrios Siganos dimitris at siganos.org
Thu Mar 18 16:59:04 CET 2010

No, the IPv6 related modules are not necessary but you have to have
linux-2.6.29 or above.

Look at this thread for more details and workaround for earlier kernels:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.strongswan.org/msg00920.html>

I am using 2.6.28 and I worked around the problem by applying the
disable-iaf-tunnels patch to strongswan.

Dimitris Siganos