[strongSwan] Strongswan Code Flow

Suresh Kumar sureshkumarr.s at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:39:34 CEST 2010

Hi harini, dhanavel,

thanks for joining ...i will document my understanding and circulate
you sometime early next week.

mean time, you can go thru the strongswan-4.3.6\src\ipsec\ipsec.in
file. which is umberalla command (script) for all the ipsec commands
(such as ipsec start/stop/listall/ etc..) This will give some initial
idea about all the commands.

thanks
suresh