[strongSwan] Fwd: Re: No conn has been authorized; was: (no subject)

Peter Daum pdaum at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 14:05:21 CEST 2010

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:04:47 +0200
Von: pdaum at gmx.de
An: Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongswan.org>
Betreff: Re: [strongSwan] No conn has been authorized; was: (no subject)

Hi Steffen

Yes, this is already case (sorry for not mentioning it in the first place).
Here is the according ipsec.conf snippet:

conn xazk
        rightsubnet=172.25.14.0/24
        rightid=@zh.vpn.abcdef.ch
        right=abc.def.cx
        rightallowany=yes
        dpdaction=clear
        ike=aes128-sha1-modp1536
        esp=aes128-sha1
        auto=add

The connection xazk is configured with the same parameters as the connections which work as described in my original mail.

Regards
Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------