[strongSwan] Strongswan Code Flow

Harini Gopalakrishnan Harini.Gopalakrishnan at lntinfotech.com
Wed Jun 16 06:31:12 CEST 2010

hi dhanavel and suresh
       maybe even i ll join in for understaanding the code flow of strongswan 4.4.0 with iKEv1 enabled .
lets share our ideas
thanks
harini

hi dhanavel,
i spent sometime on pluto dameon(ikev1) for code understanding. i can
help you for initial understanding. may  be we can joinly explore
further.

thanks
suresh

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Dhanavel P <espdhanavel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>      Kindly help me out in understanding the code flow of strongswan 4.4.0.
> with just IKEv1 enabled.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Regards,
> Dhanavel

_

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.