[strongSwan-dev] Overview of how kernel-libipsec works

Genís Riera Pérez genis.riera.perez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:11:23 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am a relatively new user/developer of Strongswan, and I have been working
with kernel-libipsec plugin to communicate traffic flow to external C
applications. I drew a scheme about Strongswan architecture, specifically
the traffic flow when kernel-libipsec plugin is used to establish tunnels.
I want to ensure that I understand how it works in order to keep developing
some functionalities in this regard. If you don't mind, would be possible
to take a look at the attached scheme in PDF and correct it in case if I
have misunderstood something?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Genís Riera Pérez.

Genís Riera Pérez