[strongSwan-dev] Python vici library

Sam Johnson sam at 80pct.com
Sun Feb 22 03:58:37 CET 2015

Been testing out the python library. Has been working great. I have been
running into some issues getting it load certs. I think it is just my
misunderstanding of the datatype that the load_conn 'certs' field is
expecting.

In the swanctl documentation it says a comma separated list of paths to
certifications. In the example configurations on the website
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/swanctl/ it shows the
certificates as `certs = moonCert.pem`.

No matter what i seem to try for the value (  [ 'myCert.pem'] ,
['/path/to/my/cert.pem/'], 'cert.pem', etc. ) I keep getting the error
message `invalid value for: certs, config discarded`.

Obviously I am passing in the incorrect value to load_conn for `certs`, I
just can't seem to figure out what exactly it is looking for. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.