[strongSwan-dev] compilation error with libreswan

Imran Akbar skunkwerk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:39:35 CET 2014

I seem to have fixed it by switching over to Ubuntu for development, as my
Mac had an old version of bison and didn't have the linux headers.
Is there any way to take the tarfile that was generated in the process of "
./autogen.sh && ./configure && make dist", and continue the rest of the
development (ie the ndk-build for Android) on my Mac?

thanks,
imran