[strongSwan-dev] compilation error with libreswan

Imran Akbar skunkwerk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 02:27:56 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

    thanks for developing a great software project.
I was trying to build the source, following these directions:
https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/repository/entry/HACKING

and I managed to get past the ./autogen.sh and ./configure steps.
When I do a 'make', though, I get the following error:

/Users/imran/Code/strongswan/src/libstrongswan/settings/settings_parser.y:67.9-16:
syntax error, unexpected identifier, expecting string
make[3]: *** [settings/settings_parser.c] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any ideas how to fix this?