[strongSwan] Performance figures for strongswan?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Thu Feb 17 14:33:43 CET 2022

Hi,

some time ago I did performance measurements for IPsec throughput and
also read some doc about the CPU limits for encrypted throughput.

But this was some time ago.

Does anyone know recent performance figures for strongswan on standard
servers?

What about a throughput that exceeds 1 Gbit/s.
Is that possible?

Is hardware offload in network cards possible? I read some doc from Oracle.

Thanks for any hints.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München