[strongSwan] Memory leak in charon?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Aug 5 14:36:38 CEST 2022

Hi Michael,

I'm not aware of any memory leak that we fixed. You could run charon
compiled with the --enable-leak-detective configure option and check
for any memory leaks when you stop the daemon.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
strongSec GmbH, 8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)