[strongSwan] Version numbers

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed Jun 23 17:38:14 CEST 2021

Hi Dave,

both servers are running strongSwan 5.8.4 userland daemon but
the first one uses the IPsec stack of a Linux 4.15.0 kernel and
the second one the IPsec stack of a Linux 4.18.0 kernel.
The second server certainly is 64 bit but most probably the first one
is as well.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
strongSec GmbH, 8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)