[strongSwan] Replacing Racoon2 with strongswan

Paramashivaiah, Sunil Sunil.Paramashivaiah at rbbn.com
Tue Jul 20 13:53:04 CEST 2021

Hi All,

          If we configure strongswan  using the below options will it be sufficient to use it for Ikev1 and Ikev2.
          Please let me know if we need to add any more plugins like --enable-libipsec --enable-kernel-libipsec

           ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --enable-charon  --enable-swanctl --enable-ikev2 --enable-ikev1 --enable-acert --enable-openssl

         Also by default will there be any plugins that will be enabled. Do we need to disable any plugins. Please suggest.
Thanks and Regards,
Sunil