[strongSwan] EAP-AKA Configuration

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Wed Dec 15 10:32:14 CET 2021

Hi Vlad,

> I'm trying to use a SIM card for EAP-AKA ,how can I configure strongswan
> to get the quintuplets from the SIM card using a sim card reader?  All I
> found is that some of you put the K in the ipsec.secrets but I don't
> want to do that I want to use the SIM, is that possible?

You have to write a custom implementation of the simaka_card_t interface
that implements the get_quintuplet() method [1].  Examples can be found
in the eap_aka_3gpp, eap-aka-3gpp2, and eap-simaka-sql plugins (there
are others that implement the get_triplet() method for EAP-SIM e.g.
eap-sim-file or eap-sim-pcsc).

Regards,
Tobias

[1]