[strongSwan] private key not found

Christoph Harder c_harder at arcor.de
Mon Oct 26 15:57:54 CET 2020

Hello Noel,

just to be sure, I use pubkeys = <filename> to specify the keys or rather the pem files containing them?
Or should the key be somehow encoded and put as string in the swanctl.conf file?
The documentation isn't totally clear about it and tells me the pubkeys configuration is for raw keys (does it mean file names of pem/der encoded keys?).

Thank you in advance.
-Christoph