[strongSwan] Windows VPN client issue with Strongswan

Makarand Pradhan MakarandPradhan at is5com.com
Tue Oct 13 14:18:37 CEST 2020

Thanks Tobias for responding.

There is no firewall.

Windows has not yet sent an IKE_AUTH.
Windows sends an IKE_SA_INIT.
Strongswan sends a CA CERT REQ. I think it's going to windows. The CA cert is installed on windows Trusted folder.
On windows I see a msg saying "Ask your admin to config certificates properly."

I think, I'm messing up with certificates somehow. I've created a CA and signed the certificates using this CA on the Strongswan server.
The CA cert and the Win Cert with it's private key is installed on windows.
The CA cert and Server cert is installed in ipsec.d/cacert, ipsec.d/cert and the server private key is installed in ipsec.d/private

Will recheck and get back.

Thanks again.
Makarand.