[strongSwan] Site-to-Site vpn setup on AWS EC2

Ismail Yenigul ismailyenigul at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:19:56 CEST 2020

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the feedback.
I just wanted to enable ufw on strongswan installed instance.
I did not configure any special NAT/POSTROUTE just set default forward
policy ACCEPT
and activated ufw. Suddenly everything started working.
I disabled UFW and it was still working. I rebooted this ubuntu instance
and it is still working. I don't know what magic with ufw fixed the problem
but It is working fine now

Ismail