[strongSwan] How to get more error info about the UNREACHABLE error

Yongqiang He thehyq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:02:55 CET 2020

Hi,

We built a VPN android client with strongswan. We saw tons of client errors
reporting "UNREACHABLE" without any more information. Normally those users
will be able to finally connect after trying for a lot times.
I am new to strong swan. Based on my past experience on other systems,
there should be an error state and error message of the underling error.
Anyone know how do I get more message about the "UNREACHABLE" error? Is it
that because the client can't ping the server or the server is loaded?

Thanks!