[strongSwan] swanctl --initiate timeout question

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Sat Jan 18 20:10:20 CET 2020

*The almighty help message whispers in your ear*

Usage:
           --help            (-h)  show usage information
           --child           (-c)  initiate a CHILD_SA configuration
           --ike             (-i)  initiate an IKE_SA, or name of child's parent
           --timeout         (-t)  timeout in seconds before detaching
           --raw             (-r)  dump raw response message
           --pretty          (-P)  dump raw response message in pretty print
           --loglevel        (-l)  verbosity of redirected log
           --debug           (-v)  set debug level, default: 1
           --options         (-+)  read command line options from file
           --uri             (-u)  service URI to connect to