[strongSwan] Strongswan Connection Drop after 60 Minutes

Godse, Vikram, Vodafone Group (External) vikram.godse at vodafone.com
Tue Aug 18 18:43:12 CEST 2020

Hi Tobias,
Thanks for your reply. I guess it was related to inactivity at the Azure end. After an RDP session was established, the connection is now on for over 5 hours.
I did have a ping running from my end continuously to simulate some traffic, but that did not help.

Is there some config parameter to keep the session alive, Does it have to do with the "dpd_action=restart" what would "hold/clear" do.

Thanks & Regards,
VIkram

C2 General