[strongSwan] Unable to get route-based tunnel working with XFRM device

Tom Cannaerts mot at tom.be
Fri Aug 14 11:54:42 CEST 2020

I've converted the config from ipsec.conf to swanctl.conf and got it
working. Thanks! The ipsec.conf does not appear to have an alternative for
the if_id_in/out parameters.

For those interested, I have a working docker-compose based lab setup up at
GitHub: https://github.com/TomCan/strongswan-xfrm-poc